The CW has announced its new season primetime schedule that will go into effect January 2021.
- “This year, The CW has made the proactive strategic decision to launch its new season in January 2021, rolling out a line-up of our signature returning series which will be joined next year by our four new series, including the return of the DC’s most iconic superhero in Superman & Lois, the return of the Texas Rangers in Walker, the reimagined Kung Fu and the rebellious drama The Republic of Sarah. And by moving our new season to January, we are stocking our fall with a balance of original and acquired scripted series and alternative programming that fits The CW brand and provides fresh programming through the fourth quarter,” said Mark Pedowitz, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of The CW.
See the full schedule below:
- 8:00-9:00pm "All American"
- 9:00-10:00pm "Black Lightning"
- 8:00-9:00pm "The Flash"
- 9:00-10:00pm "Superman & Lois" (New Series)
- 8:00-9:00pm "Riverdale"
- 9:00-10:00pm "Nancy Drew"
- 8:00-9:00pm "Walker" (New Series)
- 9:00-10:00pm "Legacies"
- 8:00-9:00pm "Penn & Teller: Fool Us" (New Night)
- 9:00-10:00pm "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" (New Night)
- 8:00-9:00pm "Batwoman"
- 9:00-10:00pm "Charmed" (New Night)
“As we manage the current crisis, we’ve developed a methodical programming strategy for this year and well in to next that we believe works for The CW, our advertisers, affiliates and audience, while keeping the health and safety of our productions and creative partners front of mind,” Pedowitz added.