Lobster Coconut Citrus Ceviche
6oz lobster tail, boiled half way to three quarters through
5 ea. Heirloom Cherry, cut in half
2oz. diced mango
¼ ea. Jalapeno, thinly sliced
2oz. hot house cucumbers diced
2oz. guacamole (your choice of guac, made or store bought)
1oz. micro cilantro (regular cilantro is fine too)
3 each butter leaf lettuce (any choice of greens is fine to use)
3 tbsp coconut milk
3 tbsp yuzu sauce
Yuzu Sauce Receipe
1 part soy sauce (light is preferred, but your choice of soy is fine)
2 part Yuzu juice (can be found at any asian market, but any citrus juice will work too)
1. In a medium sauce pot, bring water to a boil and then place lobster in water and cook for approximately 4-5 minutes (times may vary depending on lobster). Remove from water and place in an ice bath (water and ice).
2. In a mixing bowl, combine heirloom cherry tomatoes, mango, jalapeno and hot house cucumbers.
3. Remove lobster from ice bath and dice lobster into small pieces. Place lobster into mixing bowl.
4. Add into mixing bowl coconut milk and yuzu sauce and toss until flavors have combined well.
5. Take butter leaf lettuce and place on any desired plate (separated) and then divide mixture into each cup evenly.
6. Place a scoop (or desired amount) of guacamole and micro cilantro on each cupto finish.
7. Eat!!! J
The Drunk Munk
7133 E Stetson Dr Ste 1
Scottsdale, AZ 85251