Here are some general ways to score school time savings!
1. First up, remember to take inventory. You may have backpacks, lunch boxes, binders and more from last year that you can reuse.
2. Buy in bulk. Team up with other parents to cut costs dramatically, especially at Wholesale stores.
3. Do a supply swap, and check out garage sales and consignment shops.
5. If your kids play sports, buy used gear and sell old equipment at SidelineSwap.
6. Music Go Round is for used instruments.
7. Click here to see a price comparison between four stores to find the best price on school uniforms.
8. Here is our comparison between Walmart, Target and Staples to see where you can save the most on school supplies.