A desperate plea comes from a grieving mother on Sunday as Silent Witness is bringing her son's case back into the spotlight.
The organization said the goal is to show saw how one death impacts whole communities.
Bobbie Campbell said her son, Joshua Bartley, was killed in February of last year.
Campbell said that when she heard the news of the serial shootings happening in Phoenix, she said, she felt the grief right along with those families.
"I just thought, 'This is crazy,'" Campbell said. "I mean, I don't understand what's going on ... how people could just be that angry."
Campbell is convinced someone knows something in her son's case, as well as the serial shootings, and is pleading with the community to come forward.
Bartley was 39 years old when he was killed on February 26, 2015.
He was found unresponsive and injured behind a business near Central and Dunlap avenues.
If you have any information on his case or the cases of Phoenix serial shootings, you are asked to call 480-948-6377.
You remain completely anonymous and can obtain up to $1,000 in Bartley's case. The reward is up to $30,000 for information in the serial shootings.