Airport art installations are bigger and better than ever. Here are a few don’t miss experiences:
- Gallery Toto, Narita International Airport in Tokyo Japan: Here, public toilets are housed in a gallery.
- Fraley’s Robot Repair Pit, Pittsburgh International Airport: This entertaining storefront turns sad robots into happy ones.
- Moment Factory, Los Angeles International Airport: This multimedia installation responds to the movements of passersby.
- Kinetic Rain, Singapore Changi Airport: Raining bronze droplets form a variety of 3-D shapes.
- Harmonic Convergence, Miami International Airport: A serenade of colors and sounds delights travelers.
- Bedtime Story Pods, Frankfurt and (coming soon) Munich Airports: Read your kids a bedtime story and send it to them by text or email.
AAA is a full-service travel agency. For more travel tips or information, visit http://highroads.az.aaa.com.