SCOTTSDALE – What are you doing November 16-17? Nothing? Good! Because you are going to the Mac & Cheese Fest in Scottsdale at Salt River Fields.
You will be able to test the best Mac & Cheese dishes from over 30 Arizona restaurants.
If you are mean mac & cheese maker, you can even enter it for a fun contest!
“The Rules are Simple
1. Film a short video cooking your Mac & Cheese recipe.
2. Upload your video to YouTube before October 15, 2019
3. Bribe friends & family to like your video before October 30, 2019
4. Be among the Top 10 videos to receive the most likes & advance to the qualifying Cook-off
5. Join 3 other Rock Stars to compete in the Live Cook-Off at the Mac & Cheese Fest, November 16, 2019.”
The fest takes place at 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tickets are $10 for general public and VIP tickets are $75 + 4 drink tickets, 5 mac & cheese tokens, tasting tokens, free water or soda and private restrooms so it could be worth the extra splurge!
Buy your tickets HERE!