PHOENIX, AZ — Since May is “National Salad Month,” here’s something you can look forward to: Salad and Go is set to open more locations in Arizona!
It’s no secret that some of the “coming soon” locations are posted on the restaurant chain’s website. However, there’s a new Phoenix location that is currently under construction and has yet to be posted online by Salad and Go.
“The Salad and Go team has confirmed they are opening a location at 44th [St.] and Oak. As the site is in the early stages of construction, they do not have a projected opening date at this time,” relayed the PR firm Bread and Butter in an email to ABC15.
Where else is Salad and Go heading to? Here’s their coming soon to you round-up:
- Higley & Baseline [5218 E Baseline Road]
- Indian School & Jackrabbit [19485 W Indian School Road]
- Thunderbird & 83rd Ave [8220 W Thunderbird Road]
- North 44th St & Oak Street
- River & La Cholla [2080 W River Road]
- Kolb & 22nd [1302 S Kolb Road]
This may interest you: The new CEO of Arizona-based drive-thru restaurant chain Salad and Go stepped down from the C-suite at a popular national restaurant to take the job. Click here to read more of this story.