Are you ready to jump, jump, jump around?
The Big Bounce America , dubbed the '"world's largest bounce house ever assembled", is scheduled to visit the Valley of the Sun in October.
The 10,000-square-foot inflatable fortress has a basketball court, an obstacle course, a slide that leads into a ball pit, a DJ with lights and speakers, and other inflatable figurines, a news release said.
It is scheduled to visit Rawhide Western Town in Chandler, 5700 W North Loop Rd., from Oct. 5-7, 2018.
Tickets are sold in hour-long blocks divided by age group. Sessions for the youngsters (under 3, under 6, under 15) are in the morning while the older kids (16+) are scheduled in the evening.
Tickets vary between $12-$21 per person. They can be bought online . At least one session had already sold out, according to the website.
The "Bounce Village" is said to have another 10,000-square-feet of inflatable activities:
- "Ninja Run," an obstacle course with mazes, swinging balls and climbing walls
- The Monster Ball Pit, a 2,000-square-foot ball pit and thousands of balls
- "Lil Bouncer," a miniature version of the large bounce house.
Access to Bounce Village is included with adult admission. It is an additional $6 for all other sessions. Rawhide will also charge a $10 cash-only parking fee.
We also took a look at the FAQs:
- Socks are required. If you forget them, pairs will be sold for $5 at the event.
- Anyone who wants to go into the bounce house or "Bounce Village" needs a ticket, including parents. Parents can purchase another ticket for the session their child is in.
- Make it a picnic. Coolers with food and drink are allowed. There will also be food vendors at the event.
- Pets are not allowed.
- The bounce house undergoes a "thorough 15-minute clean" after each hour session and a deep cleaning at the end of each day.
You can read more, here .
IF YOU GO:
The Big Bounce America (Oct. 5-7, 2018)
5700 W North Loop Rd, Chandler, AZ 85226