GLENDALE, AZ — The Arizona Cardinals will have four primetime televised games --- one preseason game and three regular-season games -- including a Christmas Day home-field advantage match-up against the Indianapolis Colts.
It is the third time in the team's history -- and the first since 2010 -- that the Cards will play a Christmas Day game, according to the Arizona Cardinals.
The other primetime games will be a preseason game against the Kansas City Chiefs at State Farm Stadium (Aug. 20), a Thursday night game against the Green Bay Packers (Oct. 28), and a Monday night game against the Los Angeles Rams (Dec. 13).
Single tickets are on sale via www.azcardinals.com/gametix. Details on how many tickets or at what capacity State Farm Stadium will open with were not announced on Wednesday.
- Week 1 (Aug. 12-16) against Dallas Cowboys (home)
- Aug. 20: against Kansas City Chiefs (home)
- Week 3 (Aug. 26-30) against New Orleans Saints (away)
The Cards will begin the regular season with an away game against the Tennessee Titans on Sept. 12.
Regular season schedule (home games in bold):
- Sept. 12 - At Tennessee Titans (away)
- Sept. 19 - Against Minnesota Vikings (home)
- Sept. 26 - At Jacksonville Jaguars (away)
- Oct. 3 - At Los Angeles Rams (away)
- Oct. 10 - Against San Francisco 49ers (home)
- Oct. 17 - At Cleveland Browns (away)
- Oct. 24 - Against Houston Texans (home)
- Oct. 28 - Against Green Bay Packers (home)
- Nov. 7 - At San Francisco 49ers (away)
- Nov. 14 - Against Carolina Panthers (home)
- Nov. 21 - at Seattle Seahawks (away)
- Nov. 28 - BYE WEEK
- Dec. 5 - At Chicago Bears (away)
- Dec. 13 - Los Angeles Rams (home)
- Dec. 19 - At Detroit Lions (away)
- Dec. 25 - Against Indianapolis Colts (home)
- Jan. 2 - At Dallas Cowboys (away)
- Jan. 9 - Against Seattle Seahawks (home)
You can view the team's regular-season schedule below: