Black Bean Beer Nachos - Huss Brewing Co. Uptown Plaza
Tortilla Chips 6oz (about 1/3 bag of Tostitos restaurant Style Tortilla chips/ ½ bag Santitas)
Black Beans ½ Cup
Magic Beer Cheese ½ Cup
Shredded Mixed Cheese 2oz
Corn Relish ¼ Cup
Diced Tomatoes 2oz
Fresh Cilantro (chopped) 1oz
Cotija Cheese (crumbled) 2oz
Fresh Jalapenos (sliced) 2 whole
Lime Crema 2oz
Whole Radish (sliced) 2 whole
1. On large oven safe platter - spread a half of spoon of black beans on plate and build tortilla chips topped with one scoop of beans, one ladle of Magic Beer Cheese queso, shredded cheese & jalapeno
2. Place on bottom oven rack, bake T 350 until shredded cheese melts.
3. Pull out of the oven and evenly sprinkle top with tomato, cilantro, corn relish, , radish, cotija and finally lime crema
4. Place salsa in ramekin on side
5. Enjoy with a fresh pint of Copper State IPA or Scottsdale Blonde
Magic Beer Cheese Queso
3 tablespoons butter
3 tablespoons flour
1 1/2 cups milk
¾ Can of Magic in the Ivy Pale Ale
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
1/8 teaspoon white pepper or a pinch
1 1/4 cup Monterrey Jack cheese
1/4 cup parmesan cheese
Melt butter in a saucepan. Add flour and cook for 1-2 minutes.
Add milk a small amount at a time, whisking smooth after each addition.
Add onion powder and white pepper.
Continue to cook over medium heat, whisking continually until slightly thick.
Remove from heat, and add cheeses. Stir until melted. Keep warm
1 large sweet red pepper
2 medium ears sweet corn, husks removed
5 tablespoons honey Dijon vinaigrette, divided
2 green onions, thinly sliced
1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
1/4 teaspoon salt
Cut red pepper lengthwise in half; remove seeds. Grill red pepper and corn, covered, over medium heat 10-15 minutes or until tender, turning and basting occasionally with 3 tablespoons vinaigrette.
Remove corn from cobs and chop red pepper; transfer to a small bowl. Add green onions, pepper, salt and remaining vinaigrette; toss to combine.
8 oz. sour cream 1 lime (juice) 1 lime (zest)
1 small clove garlic, grated 1/4 tsp salt
1. Zest the lime, then squeeze the juice into a small bowl.
2. Add about 1 tsp of the zest and 1 Tbsp of the juice to the sour cream, along with the garlic and salt. Stir to combine and use immediately, or refrigerate until ready to serve. Store the lime crema in the refrigerator for up to one week.
For more information visit www.hussbrewing.com