If you are 55 years or older you can get 10 percent off of your entire food bill at Fry’s, Safeway, Albertsons and Bashas’
On May 7, all military can get 10 percent off their entire bill.
• Save on cherries with $1.97 per pound
• Quench your thirst with a 24-pack of bottled water for $1.88 each
• Red seedless grapes are $.87 per pound
• Buy a dozen roses for $8.88 each
• You can buy one 24-pack of bottled water for $1.88 with the coupon from their ad
• Save on 32-ounce bottles of Gatorade for $.57 each when you buy six
• Save on a pound of strawberries for $.87 each, with a limit of two
• Get Quaker cereal for just $.99 each with a limit of four
• Buy boneless, skinless chicken breast for $1.57 per pound
• Get six avocados for $.96, and buy 12 at that price.
• Buy six pounds of watermelon for $.96, with a limit of three melons
• Boneless, skinless chicken breast is on sale for $1.57 per pound, with a limit two
• Three-day sale on Friday until Sunday, May 8-- you can buy 2-liter bottles of Pepsi for $.79, with a limit of six.
• On Thursday only, buy a 10-pound bag of chicken leg quarters for $.37 per pound, limit two bags. Or get 73 percent lean ground beef for $1.77 per pound, with a limit of two
• Cherries on sale for $1.98 per pound
• Watermelon priced at $.25 per pound
• Boneless, skinless chicken breast for will cost $1.57 per pound
• Buy 32-ounce Powerades for $.59 after you buy 15 in one transaction