Smart Shoppers, are you wondering what items you can save on this month?
According to DealNews, here are the things to buy in March:
- Chocolate: you'll see savings after Valentine's Day and before Easter.
- Frozen foods: Apparently, it's National Frozen Food Month, so there could be major savings in the frozen section inside grocery stores.
- Expect St. Patrick's Day deals.
- Cruises typically have more added incentives.
- Gift cards! December is always the best for those, but March comes in second.
The things to wait on, according to DealNews:
- Android phones: Bigger sales are expected to happen in July and November.
- Spring apparel
Click here to see the full explanation for each item.