Bike Night is back at Tempe Marketplace, starting Wednesday, April 10!
Ride in or just come check out the bikes every other Wednesday night starting April 10 through June 5 from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
See hundreds of bikes lining The District Street, enjoy live music, and score deals during that time frame.
Motorcyclists will be the ones enjoying the savings. Show your Class M driver's license ever other Wednesday from April 10 to June 5 between 5 p.m. and 9 p.m. during Bike Night to enjoy:
- Auntie Anne’s: 20% off entire purchase.
- California Pizza Kitchen: 20% off entire bill, excluding alcohol.
- Dave & Buster’s: Spend $20 on a power card, get an additional $20 fee and unlimited game play on non-ticketed games. Plus, enjoy $3, $4, $5 drinks and $5 bar bites for Happy Hour from 3:45-7 p.m. and during Late Happy Hour after 10 p.m.
- Lucille’s Smokehouse Bar-B-Que: $10 off when you spent $40 or more.
- Nekter Juice Bar: Buy one get one free 24 oz. smoothies.
- Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory: 20% off any purchase.
- Slices Pizza: Two slices and a 20 oz. drink for $6.99.
- Yogis Grill: Free 5-piece California Roll with any purchase of $25 or more.
In 2017, hundreds of thousands of people in Arizona had registered motorcycles. Click here to see more on the statistics . Chances are you know someone who currently has a Class M driver's license. Take them with you to enjoy discounts of the entire bill! That loophole means savings for everyone!
Have a roarin' good time!