Just because you see a deal for Amazon Prime Day doesn't mean you're getting the best price. Lots of retailers are competing with the annual day with their own deals.
Walmart is advertising TV discounts that are better than their Black Friday deals.
On Tuesday, Target will have its home brands at 30 percent off, 25 percent off beauty and personal care, and 30 percent on Google products.
JCPenney is offering 30 percent off online using promo code "SALE24". The sale ends Wednesday.
eBay is supposed to have thousands of exclusive offers.
- Harry & David: Signature Oregold Peaches , $22.49 (regularly $29.99)
- Harry & David: Classic Moose Munch Premium Popcorn Tin , $29.99 (regularly $39.99)
- 1-800-Flowers.com: Garden Pathway™ , $74.99 - $112.49 (regularly $99.99 - $149.99)
- 1-800-Flowers.com: Succulent Garden Tray , $59.99 (regularly $79.99)
- 1-800-Baskets.com: Guinness Lover's Market Box , $37.50 (regularly $49.99)
- Simply Chocolate: Simply Chocolate Truffle Cake Pops , $22.49 (regularly $29.99)
- Cheryl’s Cookies: Classic Cookie Assortment , $16.49 - $134.99 (regularly $21.99 - $179.99)
- Cheryl’s Cookies: Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate Cookie Assortment , $20.24 - $149.99 (regularly $26.99 - $199.99)
- The Popcorn Factory: 2 Gallon 3-Flavor Oceana Popcorn Tin , $26.24 (regularly $34.99)
- Personalization Universe: Family Name Engraved Cutting Board , $36.71 (originally $48.95)
Check apps like camelcamelcamel and honey.com and more to compare prices.
And remember, just because it's on sale doesn't mean you need it!