Go ahead and throw a party this Memorial Day weekend because you will save on food.
· Buy eight ears of corn for $1, with a limit of eight.
· Boneless, skinless chicken breast for $1.67 per pound.
· Gatorade 32-ounce bottles for $.44 each, when you purchase 12 in one transaction.
· 24 pack of water bottles for $1.88, each with a limit of four.
· Save on Sanderson Farms drums, thighs or leg quarters for $.67 per pound.
· One pound of strawberries for $.79 per pound. You can buy two pounds for that price.
· Download a Just for U coupon for a family pack of Lay’s potato chips for $.99. You can buy one bag for that awesome price.
· All military active or retired can get 10 percent off your entire food bill at Fry’s on Wednesday, May 25th.
· Save on a six ounce container of raspberries for $.97 each. You can buy four containers for that price.
· Save on chicken drums and thighs for just $.47 per pound, with a limit of two.
· Six pounds of watermelon for $.96, with a limit of three melons.
Food City has a four-day sale starting on Friday, May 27, until Monday. During that sale you can purchase some these deals:
1. Ten pound bag of russet potatoes for $.99, with a limit of two.
2. And 73 percent lean ground beef for $1.77 per pound, with a limit of two.
3. And 2-liter bottles of Pepsi products for $.79 each. You can buy six for that price.
· Save on a six-ounce container of blackberries or blueberries for $.85 each, and you can buy six at that price.