The Peoria Police Department recently honored several leaders in the community.
On December 1, Peoria Police Chief Roy Minter hosted a dinner to honor 13 community partners.
The individuals honored at the event were all selected based on their involvement and dedication to Peoria.
The event was emceed by ABC15’s Navideh Forghani.
The following people and groups were presented with the 2016 Community Partnership Award:
- BluePearl Vet - Peoria
- Michael Caputo (Assistant Special Agent in Charge – FBI Phoenix)
- Michael DeLeon (Special Agent in Charge – FBI Phoenix)
- Christ’s Church of the Valley
- Lily Cothren (Centennial High School)
- Dom Faussette (Founder / CEO – Leaders 4 Leaders)
- Brandon Hang (Centennial High School)
- Kelli Kincaid (Recreation Manager – City of Peoria)
- Maranatha Baptist Church
- Debbie Moak (Director – Governor’s Office of Youth, Faith & Family)
- Alyssa Pierce (Peoria High School)
- Jade Porche (Centennial High School)
- Anthony Schultz (Peoria High School)