Firefighters investigating reported gas leak at Avondale pizza joint

Posted at 6:48 PM, Nov 12, 2016
and last updated 2016-11-12 20:48:14-05

Fire crews are investigating an incident at an Avondale restaurant.

The Avondale Fire Department responded to reports about a gas leak at the Fired Pie near Dysart and McDowell roads Saturday night.

The restaurant was evacuated as a precaution, and firefighters are still attempting to locate the source of the leak.

People are urged to avoid the area until the all clear is given.

No injuries reported and no additional information was released.

Stay with ABC15 and for the latest updates.