A family and their dog were stung by bees in north Phoenix on Tuesday afternoon.
According to the Phoenix Fire Department, a man, woman, daughter and their dog were all stung by bees near 40th Street and Cactus Road.
Fire officials said the dog and man jumped into a swimming pool once the stinging began, while the child and her mother ran back inside the home.
The bees followed the group; the man wasn't able to get out of the pool for a while as the bees were waiting for him.
All are doing okay; none will be taken to a hospital.
Firefighters did locate the swarm and sprayed foam in the area.
Phoenix fire officials would like to remind people to not jump into water if they are being attacked by bees.
— Nick Ciletti (@NickCiletti) July 26, 2017