PHOENIX — Officials announced Friday that the Phoenix VA has opened COVID-19 vaccination appointments to enrolled veterans of any age.
Appointments are now available for veterans at one of the four Phoenix VA locations to receive the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.
Here is a list of the locations offering the COVID-19 vaccine for enrolled veterans:
- Main Campus – inside the hospital (650 E. Indian School Rd., Phoenix)
- Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Saturday, 8 a.m. to noon
- Northwest Clinic -- inside the clinic (13985 W. Grand Ave., Ste. 105, Surprise)
- Monday-Friday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Southeast Clinic – drive-through (3285 S. Val Vista Dr., Gilbert)
- Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Southwest Clinic – drive-through (9250 W. Thomas Rd., Phoenix)
- Appointments available March 20/21; 27/28; and April 3
Enrolled veterans can call the vaccine scheduling line at 602-604-3915.
Officials said that veterans who are not enrolled in the Phoenix VA Health Care System can do so by clicking here.