The Department of Public Safety has provided further updates on the freeway shootings that officials have been investigating since late August.
Several incidents have been reported along Interstate 10, Interstate 17 and State Route 202.
According to officials, there have been 11 confirmed shooting incidents as of September 10th around 9 a.m.
There have been more incidents that have been reported but have not been confirmed by DPS.
Of those 11 shootings, eight involved bullets striking vehicles while three incidents involved projectiles hitting cars.
Below is a map and list of all these confirmed locations related to the investigation.
Anyone with information or tips is encouraged to call Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS or the DPS tip line at 602-644-5805. The reward for the shootings has been set at $20,000.
Saturday, August 29 - 11:10 a.m.
- An SUV traveling east on I-10 at 19th Avenue was struck by a bullet.
Saturday, August 29 - between 11:10 a.m. and 11:25 a.m.
- A commercial tour bus, which was unoccupied at the time, traveling west on I-10 between 35th and 67th avenues was struck by a bullet.
Saturday, August 29 - 10:15 p.m.
- A car traveling east on I-10 near the mini-stack just east of 16th Street was struck by a bullet.
Sunday, August 30 - 9:45 p.m.
- A car traveling west on I-10 between Sky Harbor Boulevard and State Route 51 was struck by a bullet.
Monday, August 31 - 4:30 a.m.
- A pick-up truck traveling east on I-10 between 24th and 40th streets was struck by a bullet.
Sunday, September 6 - 5:50 p.m.
- A box truck traveling south on I-17 near Dunlap Road was struck by a bullet. A ladder that was attached to the truck was also struck.
Sunday, September 6 - 8:30 p.m.
- A car traveling west on State Route 202 between 24th and 32nd streets was struck by a bullet. The car was involved in an incident with another car earlier in the evening.
Tuesday, September 8 - 5:21 a.m.
- A box truck traveling west on I-10 at 27th Avenue was hit by a projectile.
Tuesday, September 8 - between 5:35 a.m. and 5:37 a.m.
- A pickup truck traveling east on I-10 between 35th and 43rd avenues was hit by a projectile.
Wednesday, September 9 - 10:45 a.m.
- A pickup truck traveling east on I-10 near 39th Avenue was hit by a projectile.
Thursday, September 10 - 9:40 a.m.
- A truck driver noticed a bullet hole in the side of his commercial truck near I-10 and Latham during a pre-inspection. DPS has confirmed that this is the 11th shooting related to the investigation.