Okay…let us all be honest for a second. Are you the person in your group of friends who always shows up late to events?
If you are thinking to yourself…I think that’s me….It probably is.
If you’re late to social events you are most likely late to work on a regular basis.
Careerbuilder has revealed the most outrageous excuses for being late to work.
(Note: We do not endorse these excuses, so don’t say ABC15 said I could use this as an excuse)
Most Bizarre Late-to-Work Excuses
· I thought of quitting today, but then decided not to, so I came in late.
· My hair caught on fire from my blow dryer.
· I was detained by Homeland Security.
· I had to chase my cows back into the field.
· A black bear entered my carport and decided to take a nap on the hood of my car.
· My lizard had to have emergency surgery in the morning and died during surgery. I had to mourn while deciding whether to have the lizard disposed of by the vet or bring the lizard corpse with me to work.
· There was fresh powder on the hill. I had to go skiing.
· There was a store grand opening and I wanted to get the opening day sales.
· I had to finish watching "My Name is Earl."
· All of my clothes were stolen.
· I was confused by the time change and unsure if it was "spring forward" or "fall back."
· A Vaseline truck overturned on the highway and cars were slipping left and right.