If you’ve every been on a plane and said, “I wish I had _______,” this list is for you.
AAA Travel experts recommend six items to consider putting in your carry-on:
- Noise cancelling ear buds – Handy for those times when you just want to shut the world out.
- Hand sanitizer – Enough said.
- Lip balm – Dry airplane air can lead to cracked lips, which is the last thing you want while traveling.
- Hand lotion – Ditto above for preventing chapped hands.
- Pre-pasted toothbrush – What a great way to refresh after a long day of travel.
- Soft socks – Cabin pressure can lead to swollen feet, but those around you would probably appreciate it if you’re not barefoot.
AAA is a full-service travel agency. For more travel tips or information, visit http://highroads.az.aaa.com.