When it comes to my five favorite places in Arizona, that’s not an easy task because the 48th state has so much to offer!
1. I’m not much of a hiker, but when I have a chance to lace up the tennis shoes for a short adventure. I’m climbing “A“ mountain at Arizona State, you break a quick sweat and the view is always worth the energy.
2. Since I’m a bit of a sports nut, I’ll have to say on the field at an Arizona Cardinals and Phoenix Suns game! Whether you’re winning or losing, I’m cheering for our hometown teams.
3. AMC Theatres Esplanade – there’s a reason I love shooting to CWhat’s Screening! I’m a movie buff and my first job was at 24 Street and Camelback. Right over by the Biltmore it’s gorgeous and now that I’m an adult they have a bar so you could sip some wine and dine.
4. Maria’s Frybread & Mexican Food – One of the best parts of Arizona is grabbing something to eat and my favorite place to pick up Indian fry bread is right here. You can have been in cheese on it or treat it as a dessert and have cinnamon and sugar it’s to die for.
5. Frank Loyd Wright house – most people I have heard about this famous house in north Scottsdale bit of never visit it. It’ll blow your mind in terms of the way came up with designs for his home. The architecture is like nothing I’ve ever seen and gives you a true taste of the south west.