UPDATE: Phoenix kidnapping, triple shooting suspect, victim in custody

Posted at 11:27 AM, Mar 15, 2019
and last updated 2019-03-17 11:01:30-04

PHOENIX — New court documents provide further insight into the details surrounding a triple shooting and kidnapping that occurred late Tuesday night in Phoenix.

Eddison Jesus Noyola, 27, and his girlfriend, 30-year-old Andrea Dixon, were located by Glendale officers in a stolen vehicle after Noyola kidnapped Dixon and shot three people, Phoenix police officials said Thursday morning.

Noyola reportedly stole a gun and a white Chevy Malibu from family members in Glendale late Tuesday night.

According to court documents, Noyola stole the gun and car from his sister. He accused Dixon of being unfaithful and reportedly told his sister that he was going to find Dixon and “cut her hands off.” He also allegedly told his sister she would never see him again.

Around 11 p.m., Noyola went to an apartment near 51st Avenue and Thomas Road where he forced entry through a bedroom window and shot two men.

One victim was shot in the head and was subsequently placed on life support, according to court records. The second victim was shot in the neck and is currently in critical condition, police say.

Police have identified one of the victims as 22-year-old Miireux-Michael Begaii. Begaii died from his injuries on March 16, according to police.

Approximately 30 minutes after shooting the two men, Noyola went to a location near 27th Avenue and Bethany Home Road where he shot a 23-year-old man in the face, then kidnapped Dixon. Police say the third victim is in critical condition as the bullet became “lodged in his neck, near his spine.”

During the time Dixon was with Noyola, he allegedly showed her a news article about the previous shooting and told her that she "needed to be careful.”

Police were actively searching for Noyola and Dixon until approximately 1:30 a.m. Thursday. According to court documents, Noyola went to an acquaintance’s home near 67th and Peoria avenues, where he reportedly stole a 2006 Toyota Highlander and fled the scene.

The stolen vehicle was spotted by a Glendale patrol officer on Thunderbird Road.

Both Noyola and Dixon were in the stolen SUV and were taken into custody, unharmed.

Police say Dixon was with Noyola when the vehicle theft occurred, but it doesn’t appear she was a suspect in the theft. She has not been charged with any crimes as of Friday.

Noyola is being held on a $1,500,000 bond on multiple charges, including three counts of attempted first-degree murder. His charges will be updated following the death of Begaii, police say.