PHOENIX – Stores always have shopping deals for the holidays including Memorial Day. This time, Phoenix Sky Harbor is getting in on the action too!
If you are traveling and park in Terminal 3 or 4 from May 22-29 you can sign up online HERE to pay only $20/day.
Here are some tips from the City Of Phoenix:
- Stay Ahead of Schedule. Check your flight status on skyharbor.com prior to arriving at the airport. If you are traveling domestically, arrive two hours before your flight, three hours if you are traveling internationally.
- Check Wait Times Online. The skyharbor.com website is your friend. Check live security wait times on the front page. TSA Pre-check hours (subject to change) are also listed on the airport homepage. Tip: If you are flying out of Terminal 4, you can go through any open security checkpoint to get to your gate.
- Double-check your carry-on bags. Are you bringing a carry-on bag to the airport? Make sure to look through your bags and review the TSA Prohibited Items List the night before your flight.
- Locals know where to go. The PHX Sky Train® 44th Street Station is a convenient pick-up and drop-off location allowing drivers and passengers to avoid roadway traffic and terminal curb congestion. The PHX Sky Train® is a free service that allows passengers to take a ride in the sky and have easy access to their terminal. It operates 24 hours a day and arrives every 3-5 minutes. skyharbor.com/PHXSkyTrain
- Grab some food. Take a bite of Arizona before leaving the airport by visiting one of Sky Harbor’s award-winning local restaurants. America’s Tastiest Airport® offers a variety of food selections including fast food, vegetarian, gluten-free, vegan, and kid-friendly options.
- Shop or relax. Take a piece of Arizona home with you by visiting local shops to find a souvenir unique to the Grand Canyon State or enjoy some relaxation at the airport spa before boarding your flight. To learn more about shopping at Sky Harbor, visit skyharbor.com/shops
- Enjoy local art. There are Museum Exhibitions in all terminals with artwork created by local artists including painters, photographers, sculptors, and other artists.
- Visit airport urgent care. Sky Harbor has an on-site medical clinic pre-security in Terminal 4 that offers walk-in services to passengers with non-life-threatening illnesses and injuries. Fill prescriptions, get an X-ray, and more at US CareWays Urgent Care.
- Additional travel tips are available at skyharbor.com