Ready to work? Here are 8 Valley companies ready to hire!
1. Arizona’s first White Castle, near Scottsdale, is now hiring. The restaurant, home of The Original Slider®, is looking for outgoing, energetic people to fill 120 team positions and 10 leadership roles. Anyone interested in being part of history at Arizona’s first White Castle can apply online now at careers.whitecastle.com or attend a Mega Hiring Event from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., August 21 through August 24 at the Hampton Inn Scottsdale Riverwalk, 9550 E. Talking Stick Way, where White Castle will hold on-the-spot interviews and extend immediate job offers. Team members start at $13 an hour; managers start at $17 an hour. If you can’t make it to the event or the website, you can also text “Castle” to 56379 for more information.
2. Great Wolf Lodge Arizona plans to hire more than 600 employees for its new 350-room, family-friendly waterpark resort scheduled to open on Sept. 27. They’re recruiting candidates to fill a variety of positions to help create incredible moments for families visiting the resort including roles in housekeeping, engineering, aquatics, food and beverage, retail and guest services. Additional roles include Entertainment Ambassadors to host various family-friendly activities throughout the resort, as well as attractions attendants at the new Great Wolf Adventure Park, an indoor activity center featuring a multi-level ropes course, arcade, miniature golf, family bowling, multi-story rock wall, and the brand’s exclusive live-action adventure game called MagiQuest. They’re holding hiring events with walk-in interviews available Monday August 12 through Saturday August 17 from 11AM to 7PM at The Pavilions at Talking Stick Shopping Center, 9180 Indian Bend Rd., Suite 7, Scottsdale, AZ 85250. Click here for more info or to apply online.
3. Goodwill of Central and Northern Arizona is looking for passionate individuals to join the team, where the work you do every day helps make a positive difference in your community. They are holding a Retail Management Hiring Event on Friday, August 16 and Saturday, August 17 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Goodwill McKellips Career Center, located at 106 E. McKellips Rd. in Mesa. They’re hiring for the following retail store management positions: District Manager, Store Manager, Assistant Manager and Customer Service Manager. The positions are Valley wide and compensation is dependent on experiences, pay ranges from $13.25 per hour to $67,500 annually. Join them at the hiring event, or click here to apply online.
4. The Scottsdale Unified School District is holding hiring fair Friday, August 16 from 8AM to 12PM at the SUSD Education Center, 7575 E. Main St., Scottsdale. Open positions include both part-time and full-time work with schedules ranging from 9 to 12 months per year. At the hiring fair, applicants will be able to speak to supervisors, complete on-site interviews and, in some cases, receive a conditional offer of employment on the spot, pending the results of background investigations and reference checks. To expedite the hiring process, applicants are encouraged to complete an online application by searching for the “Classified Job Fair” listing at SUSD.org/Jobs prior to arriving.
5. Do you enjoy helping others in their time of need? Farmers Insurance is hiring in the customer care and claims departments of their growing North Phoenix campus. Plus, Forbes recently recognized Farmers as one of America's Best Employers for Women. Explore career opportunities with this award-winning company here.
6. The AZ Hire Me job fair is coming up on August 14. You'll meet face-to-face with local companies offering employment opportunities in customer service, sales, transportation, healthcare and many more! This event is FREE and open to the public. All the details can be found here.
7. A Caring Heart of Arizona is holding a huge hiring event Thursday August 22. They offer full or part time positions with a $1,000 hiring bonus and 20 hours of overtime offered every week. They even have paid time off. More information can be found here.
8. Voya Financial is hiring for customer care roles in their Tempe office, after receiving a 'Best Place to Work" spot in the Disability Equality Index for the second year in a row. Voya is committed to supporting employees with special needs, as well as their families and caregivers. If this is an important factor in your career search, make sure to explore hiring opportunities with Voya's Arizona team here.