SALT RIVER PIMA MARICOPA INDIAN COMMUNITY — Tickets are on sale for the Spooktacular Hot Air Balloon Festival! The spooky event will take place this October 28 and 29 at Salt River Fields.
According to a press release, the event will have over 20 Hot Air Balloons, live music, and there will be 4,000 pounds of candy for trick-or-treaters. Plus, there will be a free Kids Zone & Haunted Trail.
Have a cool costume? Bring it to the festival! There are three costume contests each night! The categories include: best kids [0-12 years], best adult [13+] and there’s the group/family costume contest.
- Adults: $22
- Children (3 to 12 years of age): $17
- Kids that are two years and under are free.
- There’s an early bird special that ends August 30, check out their deal right here.
IF YOU GO
- Salt River Fields [7555 North Pima Road]
- Hours of operation: Friday and Saturday from 5 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.