Dog rescued from Mesa house fire

MESA, AZ - A dog was rescued from a house fire in Mesa on Wednesday morning.

Mesa fire said the house fire happened near Higley and McKellips roads around 10 a.m. 

According to officials, the fire started as a garage fire and spread to the rest of the house. The home is considered a total loss. 

Mesa firefighters were able to use equipment to save the dog. 

No other injuries were reported. 

Print this article Back to Top

Your Region News
West Valley Phoenix Metro Southeast Valley Northeast Valley Northern Arizona Central/Southern AZ