1. WHAT A FUN WAY TO SHOW YOUR LOVE: ON YOUR GLASSES!
YOUR valentine will love sipping their favorite vino or bevvy from The Queens' Jewels. These handcrafted jeweled wine glasses (stemmed and stemless) take your everyday glassware and turn it into something spectacular! Each glass is adorned with a beautiful jewel. Choose from more than 90 designs (10 collections) including jeweled multi-stone hearts and red lips for Valentine's Day. There's also floral, diamond, animal, coastal, sports designs and more. Champagne flutes and Pilsner glasses available, too. Price: $23 - $35 at AJ's, www.thequeensjewels.net and on Amazon.
2. NO DOUBT YOU'VE BEEN HEARING ABOUT ALL THE GREAT PERKS OF SLEEPING WITH A WEIGHTED BLANKET?
It feels like a full-body hug, which is ideal for helping the body unwind. Studies also show that a weighted blanket can help reduce stress, anxiety, insomnia, depression, restless leg syndrome, muscle aches, and other issues. Many weighted blankets are drab - but not TRUBlanket Premium with it's creamy white color and "LOVE" embroidery! The perfect Valentine's Day gift for snuggling, relaxing, or getting a restful night's sleep!! TRUBlanket's minky, ultra-plush machine-washable outer cover provides a cozy cocoon-like feel, while a soft inner weighted blanket- infused with real glass beads, offers incredible breathability. Use it as a throw or sleeping blanket: $169 at www.trulitebedding.com
3. SLEEPING ON SILK ALSO HAS MANY HEALTH AND BEAUTY BENEFITS INCLUDING PREVENTING WRINKLES AND TAMING FRIZZY HAIR.
We're loving Celestial Silk's elegantly embroidered Mr. and Mrs. silk pillowcase set. These luxurious pillowcases are made of pure mulberry silk. A hidden zipper closure keeps the pillowcase protected and free of dust. The pillowcase set arrives in a black embossed gift box, wrapped in tissue paper. Comes in queen and king sizes; $79 for the set; available on Amazon and at sleepinginsilk.com
For your guy - Duke Cannon is a must!! They have soap for beer lovers, including Old Milwaukee, Big Texas Beer even a soap made with Kentucky Bourbon…all these soaps are big as bricks and about 9.50/each. He'll also love the solid cologne ($25) and beard oil…
4. NOW TO BLING - BUT NOT JUST ANY BLING!
Wrist candy for a GREAT cause from The Love Is Project. Your Valentine can show her heart on her wrist and help some 1600 female artisans in 10 countries by creating jobs for them. Each handmade love bracelet is inspired by the local culture and crafts. www.loveisproject.co
5. For the frequent flyers in your life: Milk + Sass has super sweet, macaron-inspired, travel size detangling brush with a handy mirror ($12.99). And for your Galentine or young girl: super fun hair twists ($7.99/for 6)! She'll love 'em and they won't break the bank! www.milkandsass.com
6. And since Valentine's Day is the official kissing holiday, we're craving super unique, tasting breath spray and luxe lip gloss from Veronica Greene!
This cool company brings both beauty and sensuality to oral care, with breath spritz, and super lush lip gloss. Super unique breath spray flavors including: French golden pear, black currant and blood orange & ginger. Lipsticks range from Va Va Vixen to sweet whisper. veronica-greene.com