Farmboy Smoked Chicken Salad: (or Smoked Turkey Salad)
Crooked Sky Farms Celery, 8oz, Diced
Crooked Sky Farms Glendale Gold Onions, 4oz, Diced
Mustard, Yellow, 1oz
Mustard, Whole Grain, 1oz
Black Pepper Coarse, 0.25oz
Mrs. Klein's Pickle Relish, Sweet, 6oz
Pasture Raised, Whole Smoked Chicken, 2lb
· Gently blend Mayo, Mustard, Pepper, & Relish
· Blend in diced veggies
· Remove skin from smoked chicken.
o Pan fry skin until crispy; for later use as a garnish on salads or sandwiches
· Pull all remaining meat from chicken.
o Utilize bones and cartilage for chicken bone broth.
· Blend pulled chicken into mixture.
· Serve chilled on a salad, sandwich, or as a tortilla wrap.
Farmboy Cuban Guajiro Sandwich:
Whole Chipotle Peppers in Adobo, 1oz, Diced
Queen Creek Olive Mill Tuscan Estate Olive Oil, .5 cup
Braggs Amino (or Soy Sauce), .25 cup
Mayonnaise, .25 cup
Mustard, Whole Grain, 1oz
Mrs. Klein's Pickle Relish, Sweet, .25oz
The Meat Shop AZ, Smoked Pork Shoulder or Ribs, .5 lb
The Meat Shop AZ, Uncured Smoked Ham, sliced, .5 lb
AZ Farms Pepperjack Cheese, Shredded, 6 oz
Sourdough or Ciabatta Rolls, 4
· Preheat over to 350 degrees F
· Blend Adobo Sauce ingredients in a blender or food processor until smooth
· Toss pulled pork in Adobo Sauce, set aside
· Gently blend Mustard-Aioli ingredients, set aside
· Over Medium-low hear, pan sear Adobo pulled pork, and sliced ham with a tbsp of Olive Oil.
· Split rolls lengthwise; spread Mustard-Aioli on both sides.
o Place ham on bottom piece of bread; then Adobo pulled pork on top.
o Top with shredded Pepperjack.
o Place top piece of bread on sandwich, and bake at 350 F for 5 minutes.
o Serve hot.
Farmboy Pumpkin Spiced Whoopie Pies:
· 2 ½ teaspoons cinnamon
· 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
· 1 teaspoon ground cloves
· ½ teaspoon ground ginger
· 2 2/3 cups Hayden Mills AZ Heritage Grain flour
· 1 ¼ teaspoon baking powder
· 1 ¼ teaspoon baking soda
· ½ teaspoon salt
· ½ cup butter room temperature*
· 1 cup packed brown sugar
· 2/3 cups granulated sugar
· 1 ½ cups Crooked Sky Farms pumpkin puree
· 1 egg
· 1 ½ teaspoons vanilla
SPICED CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
· 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened,
· 1 ½ cups Powdered sugar
· 4oz. softened cream cheese cut into 8 pieces**
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1 teaspoon reserved Spice Mix
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or nonstick liner.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the Spice Mix ingredients. Remove one teaspoon to use in the frosting. To the remaining Spice Mix, whisk in all of the Dry ingredients.
3. In a separate large bowl, beat butter with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Add sugars and beat until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Beat in remaining Wet Ingredients until combined. Stir in Dry ingredients just until combined - don't overmix!
4. Drop dough by the tablespoon at least 3 inches apart on prepared ungreased baking sheets (you will need to use a cookie scoop as dough is very wet/sticky). Bake 12-15 minutes or until tops are set. Let cool for 3 minutes then transfer cookies to a wire rack to cool completely before frosting.
1. Beat butter and sugar with handled mixer at medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 2 minutes. Add cream cheese, 1 piece at a time, beating thoroughly after each addition.
2. Add vanilla ad reserved 1 teaspoon Spice Mix and beat to combine. Add milk, if needed, a teaspoon at a time to reach desired consistency. Evenly spread frosting on cooled cookies.
1. Spread the Frosting in between 2 cookies.
Farmboy Pumpkin Bread:
· 6 Molovin Farm - AZ eggs
· 4 cups granulated sugar
· 129 oz. pureed Crooked Sky pumpkins
· 1 cup Vegetable oil
· 4 ½ cups Hayden Mills AZ Heritage Grain flour
· 1 tablespoon baking soda
· 1 tablespoon baking powder
· 1 ½ teaspoons salt
· 1 ½ teaspoons ground cinnamon
· 1 ½ teaspoons ground cloves
· 1 ½ teaspoons ground nutmeg
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Grease and flour three 8 1/2" x 4 ½" loaf pans or use a cooking spray with flour in it.
3. In a very large bowl, add eggs and gently whisk. Mix in sugar, pumpkin and oil.
4. In a separate large bowl, mix together all Bowl Two ingredients (don't add chocolate chips).
5. Mix the Flour Mixture into the Pumpkin mixture just until combined, being careful not to overmix. Fold in chocolate chips. Evenly divide batter between 3 loaf pans.
6. Bake at 325 degrees F for 65 - 75 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Let bread cool on wire rack for 10 minutes then remove bread from pans. Let bread cool completely on wire rack before slicing.