Hawaiian Blue Prawns
1/2 cup unsalted butter, cubed
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 medium shallot, minced
1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 teaspoons lemon zest
1. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic, shallot and red pepper flakes, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 2 minutes.
2. Add shrimp; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until pink and cooked through, about 3-4 minutes.
3. Stir in parsley, lemon juice and lemon zest.
4. Serve immediately.
Mussels and Sausage
1. 2 tablespoons olive oil
2. 1/2 pound mild or spicy italian sausage your choice
3. 1 1/2 pounds musselsscrubbed and debearded
4. 2 shallots thinly sliced
5. 2 large cloves garlic thinly sliced
6. 3/4 cup crushed tomatoes
7. 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
8. 1 cup white wine
9. 2 tablespoons basil chopped fresh
10. 2 tablespoons parsleychopped fresh
1. 4 slices crusty bread garlic bread or cooked pasta
1. Heat olive oil over medium high heat in a dutch oven. While it's heating, break apart the italian sausage into bite size pieces. Add them to the hot oil and cook for 4-5 minutes until browned and cooked through.
2. Add the shallots and garlic and cook an additional 1-2 minutes until softened. Stir in the crushed tomatoes, red pepper flakes and white wine and heat to boiling. Cook for 3-5 minutes until most of the alcohol has cooked off. Add the mussels to the pot and gently stir them into the tomato sauce. Cover tightly with the lid and reduce heat to medium. Cook for 4-5 minutes until the mussels open up.
3. Remove from heat and sprinkle on the basil and parsley. Serve with crusty bread or toasted garlic bread to sop up the juices, or serve over cooked spaghetti.
Fish and Chip Crudo
½ pound Salmon, Scallop, tuna
¼ cup Fish Sauce
¼ cup Lime
Hand full Potato Chips
Mango ¼ cup diced
Slice fish real thin place in middle of the plate. Mix lime, sugar, fish sauce, whisk and pour over fish. Put diced mango on top of fish and chips
For more information visit