Southern Recipe Small Batch's Jalapeño Cheese Dip with Pork Rinds
· Your favorite Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds < https://southernrecipesmallbatch.com/pork-rinds.php>
· 4 large jalapeño peppers, diced and deseeded
· 4 oz cojita cheese
· 8 oz cream cheese, at room temperature
· 4 oz shredded cheddar
· Fresh cilantro to taste, chopped
· 2 cups shredded Chicken, cooked
· 4 Tbsp. Onion, diced
1. Mash the cojita, cream cheese, shredded cheese, onion, cilantro chicken, and diced jalapenos together in a medium baking dish.
2. Bake at 4250F for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is brown at the edges and bubbly.
3. Serve warm with your favorite Southern Recipe Small Batch pork rinds.
NestFresh "Big Game" Deviled Eggs
· 12 hard-boiled NestFresh Eggs, peeled
· 1/4 cup mayonnaise
· 1/4 cup sour cream
· 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
· 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
· 1/4 tsp. salt
· 1/4 tsp. pepper
· 2 tbsp. finely chopped fresh dill OR chives
· food dye and distilled white vinegar for coloring egg whites
· TOPPERS: Chives, crabmeat & fresh dill, small cooked shrimp & chives, smoked salmon, capers & chives, diced red bell peppers & Italian parsley, steamed asparagus tips
1. Cut eggs lengthwise in half. Remove yolks to medium bowl. Reserve 20 white halves. Finely chop remaining 4 white halves.
2. Mash yolks with fork. Add chopped whites, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper; mix well. Add dill; mix well. Refrigerate, covered.
3. Coloring Egg Whites: Place egg whites in glass jars or tall glasses. For each color, combine 1 cup hot water, 1 tablespoon white vinegar and food coloring to match your favorite football teams!
Maroon: 2 tsp. red + 5 drops yellow + 2 drops black; let sit 5 to 10 minutes.
Blue/Dark Blue: 1-1/2 tsp. neon blue + 1/2 tsp + 20 drops neon purple; let stand 2 to 3 minutes for brighter blue and 5 to 6 minutes for darker blue.
Green: 3/4 tsp. + 5 drops green + 10 drops yellow; let stand 8 to 10 minutes.
Orange: 1/2 tsp. red + 1/4 tsp. yellow; let stand 10 minutes.
4. Pour coloring mixture over egg whites to cover completely. Let stand 2 to 10 minutes to achieve desired color.
5. Remove colored egg whites from dye mixture with slotted spoon; pat dry with paper towels. Spoon1 heaping Tbsp. yolk mixture into each egg white half. Garnish football eggs with chive laces or other toppers, as desired. Refrigerate until serving.
Learn more about Chef William Turner at, www.chefwilliamturner.com