Scramble is opening up a new location in the Biltmore Corridor, and that means a FREEBIE for you!
Monday, April 2nd, score FREE pancakes all day long from 6 a.m. to 2 p.m. There are three buttermilk cakes on each plate. No other purchase is necessary to score the freebie.
If you've never been there before, Scramble is a fast-casual restaurant with a dog-friendly patio, several LED TVs, free Wi-Fi and charging stations. You wait in line, order and pay up front. Then, sit down and enjoy. The lines typically move quickly. They serve gluten-free, vegan and vegetarian dishes as well. Those are served on orange plates, while others are on white. The restaurant uses local farmers and vendors and is one of two locations to serve alcohol. That's great for brunch!
Also at this new location, Scramble is set to debut its new Grab & Go concept in late spring, featuring prepared salads, sandwiches and wraps for the business crowd on the go. Scramble will also feature cold-pressed juices, kombucha, cold brew on-tap, and local favorite Danzeisen’s chocolate, skim and whole milk.
IF YOU GO:
3275 E. Camelback Rd.
This is visible on the southwest corner of 24th Street and Camelback Road. Scramble offers free validation for parking in the 24th at Camelback garage that's located directly southwest of Scramble's main entrance.
Check out the favorites like "brizza" and new menu items they've sent to us, including cereal killer smoothies!
NEW MENU ITEMS:
Boar’s Head Sandwiches - all served on a soft hoagie roll
- Roast Beef - Boars Head deluxe roast beef, herbed aioli, roasted red peppers, blue cheese crumble, LTO $11.89
- Turkey Club - Boars head over roasted turkey, Applewood bacon, Swiss, LTO, mayo $10.89
- Italian - Boars Head black forest ham, hot capocollo, genoa salami, smoked provolone, pepperoncini, Italian dressing, mayo, LTO $10.89
- Dijon Ham - Boars Head black forest ham, Swiss, Dijon mustard, horseradish bread & butter pickles, LTO $10.89
- Turkey Pastrami - Boars Head turkey pastrami, Swiss, creamy coleslaw and 1000 island dressing $10.89
- Banana Pecan Pancakes - choice of buttermilk, multigrain or multigrain protein cakes with sliced banana, candied pecans and caramel sauce served with sausage patties $9.79
- Cinnamon Swirl Pancakes - choice of buttermilk, multigrain or multigrain protein cakes with with a cinnamon butter swirl and topped with rich cream cheese frosting, served with sausage patties $9.79
- Florentine - Tomato & baby spinach on toasted English muffin with poached eggs and hollandaise $9.99
- Tex-Mex - Savory pulled pork, avocado and pico de gallo on buttermilk biscuits with poached eggs and hollandaise $10.69
New Salads/Wraps - turn any salad into a wrap with a side for $1
- Apple Harvest - Grilled chicken, baby spinach, crumbled blue cheese, chopped pecans and diced apples tossed in a red wine vinaigrette. $10.89
- Italian Chopped - Boars Head black forest ham, hot capocollo, genoa salami, smoked provolone, pepperoncini, red onion & tomato tossed in a chipotle vinaigrette. $10.29
- Beef & Blue - Boars Head deluxe roast beef, red onion, tomato, blue cheese crumbles & sauteed mushrooms tossed in blue cheese dressing $11.89
New Brunch Sammies
- Cuban - Savory pulled pork, Boars Head black forest ham, Swiss, horseradish bread & butter pickles & spicy mustard topped with a fried egg. $10.89
New Vegan Items
- Garden Grinder - Roasted portabella mushroom, baby spinach, avocado, pickled onions, cucumbers, roasted red peppers & a chipotle vinaigrette on a soft vegan hoagie roll. $11.29
- Vegan Portobella Wrap - Roasted portabella mushrooms, baby kale, quinoa and roasted red peppers with a balsamic vinaigrette. $11.29
New Drinks & Cocktails
Cereal Killer Smoothies
- Berry Crunch - Vanilla yogurt, crunch berries, fresh strawberries, Danzeisen milk $5.49
- Fruity Pebble - Vanilla yogurt, fruity pebble, fresh blueberries, Danzeisen milk $5.49
- Peanut Butter - Vanilla yogurt, peanut butter puffs, Danzeisen chocolate milk, chocolate syrup $5.49
· Meat Mary – a Bloody Mary featuring bacon infused Bloody Mary vodka served with bacon, olives and a Benny’s Original Meat Straw $7.79
Scramble has three Valley locations:
9832 N. 7th Street on the northwest corner of East Mountain View Road (602)-374-2294
6590 N. Scottsdale Road on the northwest corner of East Lincoln Drive in Scottsdale (480)-404-7264
The new location- 2375 E. Camelback Road on the southwest corner of 24th Street and Camelback Road (602)-875-688
Guests are also encouraged to text: ANEWSCRAMBLE to (602) 666-9843 to receive a free drip coffee or fountain drink (good through April 8).
Click here for more information.