LifestyleSonoran LivingSL Sponsors


Strategic Asset Conservation shares safe money strategies

Posted at 8:09 AM, Nov 05, 2014
and last updated 2014-11-05 14:18:17-05

Strategic Asset Conservation is a paid advertiser of Sonoran Living Live

At Strategic Asset Conservation, we provide our clients with reasonable yields, safety from market risk, and an accessible relationship with an award-winning team of asset protection specialists:
Yield: Market-linked interest without the market risk, with rates credited by some of the strongest, well-capitalized and well-managed institutions in the country.  Many of our clients have seen yields averaging three to five times those of CDs, while maintaining their principal and each year's earnings without losses even amid the most volatile markets.

Safety: The peace of mind that comes with knowing that your funds are never at risk to a volatile or declining stock market, and easily accessible within hours.

Relationship: One based upon common values, shared goals, a commitment to accessibility, objective advice, and extraordinary client service with a personal touch.  Our relationships are long-term and often multi-generational.

We employ our nearly 25 years of experience and state-of-the-art solutions to provide our clients with a market-risk-free financial future.  Our asset protection solutions have never lost our clients their hard-earned money.  Safe money strategies take the risk out of saving for retirement and out of income-planning throughout retirement.

These are just some of the client services we provide:
Safe Money Strategies - In business, the goal is to strike a balance that allows you to maximize profits while eliminating the risk of loss; we agree. Our clients receive market-linked interest credits during good years and asset insurance during declining ones.  When the market goes up, your assets grow, often proportionally to those gains.  When the market goes down, your gains are locked in, protecting not just your original principal, but each years' gains as well.

Wealth Transfer Strategies - We believe retirees and their heirs should have every financial and strategic advantage available to them. The wealth transfer team at Strategic Asset Conservation can show you how to double, triple, or even quadruple the money you have earmarked for your children within weeks, without market risk, income-tax-free to your heirs.

Long-Term Care Planning (LTCP) - You purchase insurance for your car, your home and for income replacement protection on your life; but what happens if you become incapacitated due to a stroke, dementia, or a fall?  Strategic Asset Conservation's LTCi team develops long-term care insurance plans and strategies individually tailored to each client. Traditionally, less than 0.5 percent of your net worth per year would protect the other 99.5 percent against spend-down by one spouse on behalf of the other. Unlike traditional long-term care insurance however, our solutions reposition low-yielding assets, maintain your access to them for emergencies, increase the yield thereon, usually double or triple them for use as payment for a long-term care, and pass any unspent remainder on to your heirs income tax-free.

To access a wealth of information, please visit us at

Strategic Asset Conservation is a paid advertiser of Sonoran Living Live