Natural Beauty Hacks for Winter Skin & Hair
Chapped Lips: Sweet Kiwi Lip Treatment
· Mix pureed kiwi with sugar and olive or grapeseed oil.
· Massage on lips for 20 seconds.
· Rinse and apply moisturizing lip balm.
Lackluster Skin: Brightening Chia Seed & Yogurt Mask
· Soak chia seeds in water for 20 minutes.
· Mix with yogurt and honey.
· Apply to clean skin for 10 minutes.
· Massage, rinse and moisturize.
Dry, Itchy Scalp: Rosemary Hot Oil Treatment
· Warm coconut oil and jojoba until melted.
· Mix in 6 drops of rosemary essential oil.
· Massage into clean, damp hair.
· Wrap hair in a towel or shower cap for 20 minutes.
· Shampoo and condition as usual.
· Never go to bed uncovered! Keep natural petroleum jelly next to your bedside for conditioning knuckles, heels and lips.
· Does your summer bronzer look blotchy on winter skin? Mix a few drops of self-tanner into your nighttime moisturizer and apply to cheeks and low neck.
· Brighten dull winter skin with a shimmer stick. Swipe above cheekbones, below brow arch and bridge of nose to brighten skin.
For more information visit AZSpaGirls.com