Corned Beef Hash
1/4lb. Miracle Mile's Famous Hot Corned Beef
¼ lb. Sautéed Red Potatoes
4oz. Red Onion
3 Eggs - cooked to the style of your choice
2oz. - olive oil
Salt/Pepper - To Taste (At The End)
Chop up sautéed potatoes and have them on stand by for cooking in after sautéing onions.
Sautee red onions in a frying pan and caramelize them in the oil on medium heat.
Add potatoes and chopped corned beef, mixing with the onions.
Cook 3 eggs any style of your choice. Over Medium is recommended by Miracle Mile to best compliment the Corned Beef Hash!
Place eggs on a plate once everything is cooked to perfection! Have salt and pepper ready to go if necessary and enjoy!
One Of Miracle Mile' Best Selling Sandwiches!
1/3 lb. - ½ lb. of Miracle Mile's Famous Corned Beef
¼ lb. Hot Sauerkraut
2 slices of Imported Swiss cheese
1 - Roll of choice or 2 slices of fresh Rye Bread (Grilled)
2oz - Russian Dressing or 1000 Island
Pile Corned Beef high on bottom of layer of bread choice. Heat sauerkraut on flat top grill or in saucepan on medium heat. Once kraut is hot, layer Swiss cheese on top of kraut until melted. Once kraut is hot and cheese is melted, pile kraut and cheese on top of hot corned beef and shmear from Russian dressing/1000 Island on top portion of bread & cover sandwich with the top portion of roll/bread…. Enjoy!
Corned Beef & Cabbage
5-pound Corned Beef Brisket
2 teaspoons kosher salt (or to taste)
1/2 tablespoon coarsely ground black pepper
2 pounds whole white potatoes (cut or whole)
1 Head of Green Cabbage per 4 people served (1/4 cabbage per person)
Loaf of Jewish Rye Bread or Marble Rye & Butter
1. Place the corned beef, 1 teaspoon of the salt, pepper, into a large pot with three quarts of cold water.
2. Cover and bring to a boil over high heat. Turn down the heat to low and simmer for 2 1/2 hours.
3. Add the remaining salt if needed and the potatoes. Simmer covered for 30 minutes.
4. Add the cabbage wedges and cook for another 30 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
5. Remove from the pot and let rest for 10 minutes, loosely covered with aluminum foil.
6. Slice the corned beef against the grain and serve in a bowl topped with cabbage, vegetables of your choice if you'd like, and some of the cooking liquid. Accompany with Jewish Rye bread, butter and deli mustard on the side.
Miracle Mile Deli has been a staple in the Valley for 68 years. The locally-owned restaurant is located at 4433 N. 16th Street in Phoenix. Miracle Mile Deli has been family owned and operated for three generations and continues to provide a unique experience in casual dining. Visit miraclemiledeli.com or like them on Facebook at facebook.com/miraclemiledeli.
Miracle Mile Deli
4433 N. 16th Street, Phoenix, AZ