Clam Stock - 2 cups
Shrimp - 8
Cherry Tomatoes (sliced in half) - ½ cup
Little Neck Clams - 8
Baby Clams - ½ can
Marinated Artichoke slices - 6
White Wine - ½ cup
Tomato Sauce - ½ cup
Linguine - ½ package
1. Heat the pan and add a little oil.
2. Sauté shrimp, clams, tomatoes, and artichokes together.
3. Once shrimp turns pink add wine.
4. When wine evaporates add clam stock, tomato sauce and cover till the clams open up.
5. Add linguine to boiling water. When pasta is cooked and the little neck clams open add pasta to sauce.
6. Stir and serve
Tuna - 6 oz.
Hard Boil Egg - 1
Green Beans - 1 bunch
Olive (quartered) - ¼ cup
Capers - 1T
Caesar - ½ cup
Whole Grain Mustard - 1T
1. Salt and pepper tuna, green beans, and potatoes and grill.
2. Grill the tuna to desired temp.
3. Char or blister the potatoes and green beans.
4. When vegetables are done on the grill put in a bowl and add quartered egg, olives, capers, Caesar, and whole grain mustard.
5. Mix all together, place on a plate and add tuna on top.
Stock & Stable
5538 N. 7th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85014