Whether you are contemplating quitting smoking or ready to start today, you likely have a lot of questions.
Consider working with a Quit Coach at ASHLine. A Quit Coach will help you every step of the way and hold you accountable.
Here are some frequently asked questions people have about Quit Coaches and how they can help you on your Quit Journey.
1) What will my Quit Coach do to help me?
Think of your coach like a personal trainer. Based on a schedule you create together, you will have 6-7 phone sessions with your coach. Your coach will help you create a customized plan just for you.
During your initial call, you’ll work on:
● Defining your custom Quit Plan
● Setting a quit date
● Determining your tobacco triggers
● Finding the best times and ways to stay in contact
2) When is my Quit Coach available?
Quit Coaches are typically available:
● Monday - Thursday: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
● Friday: 7:00 am – 6:00 pm
Your coach will encourage you to call in or text during off hours, and you’ll also discuss ways to gain support from family and friends.
3) How do I know I’ll get the right Quit Coach for me?
Everyone’s quit journey is unique. During your first call with ASHLine, an enrollment specialist will ask you questions that help us match you with the Quit Coach we think is just right for you.
Read our full guide to your first call here.