Roadway improvements will require numerous closures this weekend, according to the Arizona Department of Transportation. Plan ahead with this summary of the closures and avoid the traffic this weekend.
- Eastbound Loop 101 closed between Interstate 17 and Seventh Street from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday (June 3) for rubberized asphalt paving and lane-striping improvements.
- Both Interstate 17 ramps to eastbound Loop 101 closed from 10 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday (June 3) for paving work.
- Loop 303 closed in both directions between Bethany Home and Indian School roads from 9 p.m. Friday to 9 p.m. Saturday (June 1) for utility work.
Northern AZ travel:
- Expect lane and shoulder restrictions along southbound I-17 between SR 260 at Camp Verde and SR 169 junction for project to install new climbing lane.
- I-40 in Kingman narrowed to one lane in each direction from Andy Devine Ave. (US 66) to Eastern St. for bridge work through fall 2013.
- US 89 closed between US 89A junction and Page until further notice due to damaged pavement. Traffic to and from Page is detouring on US 160 and SR 98.
Southern AZ travel:
- I-10 EB closed from Cienega Creek to Marsh Station Rd. 6 p.m. Sunday - 5 a.m. Monday (June 3) for a traffic switch. Traffic speeds will be reduced to 45 mph.
- No I-10 WB or frontage road access to Prince Rd. in Tucson through late 2013. No I-10 EB or frontage road access to Prince Rd. through summer 2013.