Arizona Restaurant Week is back and that means you can eat at top restaurants without paying top dollar.
Arizona Restaurant Week starts Monday, May 19 and you can feast on three course meals from more than 150 Valley restaurants through Monday, May 26.
You can try all sorts of cuisines, from Southwestern, to comfort foods, to five-star dining and the list goes on.
All of the menus are pre-fixed and will cost you $30 or $40, depending on the restaurant you choose.
And while you’re pampering yourself, you may as well enjoy the low prices at Valley resorts right now. Warmer temperatures means lower costs and some of the resorts are offering deals on rooms and are participating in Arizona Restaurant Week, so you can make it an affordable staycation.
A few examples:
· The Pointe Hilton Tapatio Cliffs/Different Point of View – Rates starting at $109/night and a $40 Arizona Restaurant Week menu
· Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel/District American Kitchen – Rates as low as $120/night and a $30 Arizona Restaurant Week menu (includes beverage)
· The Hermosa Inn/Lon’s –Rates starting at $199/night and a $40 Arizona Restaurant Week menu
· The Saguaro/Distrito – Rates as low as $199/night and a $30 Arizona Restaurant Week menu
· JW Marriott Camelback Inn/BLT Steak – Rates as low as $223/night and a $40 Arizona Restaurant Week menu
· Scottsdale Fairmont Princess Resort/Bourbon Steak – Rates starting at $229/night and a $40 Arizona Restaurant Week menu
So don’t sit at home, pouting because you can’t enjoy the finer things in life.
Search online for restaurants you’ve always wanted to try and make a reservation to satisfy your taste buds and your wallet.