SURPRISE, AZ - Firefighters battled a large house fire in Surprise Tuesday night.
Autry Cheatham of Surprise Fire said the fire at 163rd Avenue and Jomax Road started in the garage and then spread to the attic.
Air15 video showed several fire crews spraying water on the roof of the home, which had flames and heavy smoke coming out of the roof.
The homeowners tell ABC15 that they were not home at the time of the fire, but were at family's house nearby. The homeowners said they are shooken up, but glad no one was hurt in the fire.
Neighbors were evacuated due to the fire, however, were allowed to return home Tuesday night.
No other details were released.