QUEEN CREEK, AZ - Fire officials say a man was attacked by bees while mowing his lawn Thursday afternoon in Queen Creek.
It happened around 1:30 p.m. near San Tan Boulevard and Power Road.
Gilbert fire crews reportedly happened to be in the area and noticed a man passed out on the ground, covered in bees.
They got suited up and transported him to a Gilbert hospital, crews told ABC15 at the scene.
There was also a woman nearby who got stung while washing her patio, but her injuries don't appear to be as severe, fire crews said.
The man's condition is unclear at this time.
Check back for updates.