Mesa restaurant catches fire overnight

MESA - Fire crews put out a blaze at a Mesa restaurant overnight after a stove fire moved into an air vent.

According to reports, the Pink Pepper Thai restaurant located near Guadalupe and Dobson roads was not open at the time the fire started, but a manager was there.

No injuries were reported, but fire crews had a difficult time reaching the fire.

The fire had reportedly started in an oven, but moved after reaching a vent.

Despite the fire, the restaurant was not badly damaged thanks to the work of Mesa, Gilbert and Tempe firefighters. 

It is unclear at this time what started the fire.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments
Your Region News
West Valley Phoenix Metro Southeast Valley Northeast Valley Northern Arizona Central/Southern AZ