Gilbert toddler chokes, falls in community pool

GILBERT, AZ - Gilbert authorities were called to a community pool near Power Road and Guadalupe Road after a young boy nearly drowned Sunday.

Gilbert Fire Department's Brian Ruffentine says a 3-year-old boy was near the pool and choked on food, causing him to fall into the pool.

The boy's parents performed CPR after he fell in.

The boy was reportedly breathing and stable, but was taken to the hospital for evaluation.

The incident happened early Sunday afternoon.

No other details were released.

 

Print this article Back to Top

Comments
Your Region News
West Valley Phoenix Metro Southeast Valley Northeast Valley Northern Arizona Central/Southern AZ