FD: Man escapes Gilbert fire after falling asleep with candle burning

GILBERT, AZ - Firefighters worked a 5th wheeler fire on Wednesday morning in Gilbert.

According to Gilbert fire, a man was living in the 5th wheeler near Pecos and Lindsay Road when he woke up to fire.

The man was able to kick out a window and escape without injury, Gilbert fire said.

Firefighters on scene said the man fell asleep with a candle burning.

No other information was released.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments
Your Region News
West Valley Phoenix Metro Southeast Valley Northeast Valley Northern Arizona Central/Southern AZ