House fire displaces Chandler family of 3

CHANDLER, AZ - A family of three safely escaped a fire at their Chandler home.
 
The fire sparked in the garage at the house near Frye and Alma School Roads early Wednesday morning.
 
A woman, her daughter and granddaughter managed to get out through the front door after an alarm went off.
 
It is believed the fire may have originated in a car inside the garage. 
 
The family is staying with a neighbor.
 
It is unclear how much damage was done to the living areas of the home.  
 
The garage sustained severe damage.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments