VA help for veterans: Who to contact for help

The Phoenix VA hospital has been a popular topic in the news after recent allegations that neglect and mismanagement may have led to numerous deaths.

Many individuals treated through the VA hospital have had concerns regarding the treatment they received or are waiting to receive.

If you are one of the individuals affected by the issue, there are a few places and people you can contact to better protect yourself.

Contact VA social workers and patient advocates, The Office of Quality Monitoring, American Legion Posts, Disabled American Veterans and Senator John McCain for help.

Dr. Sam Foote, a VA doctor who had worked at the hospital for 24 years, is even asking patients to contact him by email personally if they need assistance and feel like their case needs investigated.

One of the most important things for veterans possibly affected by the VA issues is to understand that they are not alone in their concerns.

Print this article Back to Top

Your Region News
West Valley Phoenix Metro Southeast Valley Northeast Valley Northern Arizona Central/Southern AZ