PHOENIX - A fire near 3rd and Grant streets left one woman displaced with her five dogs, according to the Phoenix Fire Department.
The fire happened around 11 p.m. on Tuesday. The woman was not home at the time.
The homeowner's pets who were all inside the house during the fire made it out safely.
According to officials, the woman’s house was filled with belongings making it difficult for crews to move around. Half of her home was burned.
The cause of the fire appears to be an evaporated cooler by a window, according to officials.