3 men, dog stung by bees in Phoenix

PHOENIX - Two adults were taken to the hospital Saturday morning after being stung multiple times by bees in Phoenix.

A yard crew working near 15th Avenue and Broadway Road came in contact with a bee hive. Three men were stung at least 10 to 15 times each by the bees.

A dog was stung during the incident as well, according to Phoenix Fire Department, but the dog's condition is unknown.

RELATED: Bees swarm, kill two large dogs in Tucson

Two of the victims were taken to the hospital as a precaution but all victims suffered non-life threatening injuries.

Phoenix Fire crews foamed the bee hive to stop the attack.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments
Your Region News
West Valley Phoenix Metro Southeast Valley Northeast Valley Northern Arizona Central/Southern AZ