FLAGSTAFF, AZ - One student and three adults have been taken to a hospital as a precaution after a chemical spill at Flagstaff High School.
Authorities say two separate chemicals were accidentally combined in a container in a school storage room shortly before noon Wednesday.
A Flagstaff Fire Department hazmat crew was able to contain the spill to a small area and clean it up.
They say the four people were transported to Flagstaff Medical Center for precautionary evaluations due to minor exposure to the toxic fumes.
Students in an adjacent room to the storage room were evaluated at the school as a precautionary measure.
The Arizona Daily Sun says the incident occurred as teachers were cleaning up a storage room in preparation for the summer break.